Tips to help extend the life of your candle
We use 100% soy wax in our candles and melts because it comes from a renewable source, burns cleanly and makes, in our opinion, the best-looking candles. Soy wax burns long and slow so you can enjoy the fragrance right to the very end.
There are a number of things you can do to make sure you are able to enjoy your candle right down to the last flicker…..
- when lighting the candle for the first time, allow the wax to melt right out to the edge
- allow the candle to burn for at least 2 hours on the first burn
- trim the wick to 1/4 inch before each use
- place the candle on an even surface away from drafts, curtains, sunlight and heat
- burn for a maximum of 4 hours at a time
- extinguish with a candle snuffer if possible
- stop using when there is less 1/2 inch of wax – now it’s time to scrape out the remaining wax and repurpose your tin for whatever you want!!